HERE’S A QUICK WAY TO FIND FAKE CPR CLASSES ONLINE
Don’t waste your time and energy on phony CPR companies. It pays to work with the best.
If you’re performing CPR, it’s a matter of life and death. The victim’s life is literally in your hands.
If you’re going to get online CPR training, make sure it’s with a company that requires a physical skills test to confirm that you can effectively administer CPR and use an AED.
Other companies will certify you without a skills test and give you a certification card immediately after passing an online exam. That’s like getting your driver’s license only after taking a written test, with no road test required. It’s dangerous and irresponsible. That’s why their certification is not accepted 100% of the time.
DON’T GET RIPPED OFF! Here’s how to spot phony online CPR training. If you can…
- NO SKILLS TEST REQUIRED
If no skills test is required for certification, their certification is not legitimate. Under the watchful eyes of our AHA Instructors, we confirm that you can, without a doubt, effectively perform CPR and First Aid.
- YOU CAN PRINT YOUR CERTIFICATION CARD
If you can print your own certification card, their certification is not legitimate. No reputable CPR company will allow you to print your own certification card. That’s like the DMV allowing you to print your own driver’s license.
- YOU NEED TO CHECK THE VALIDITY OF YOUR COURSE
If they suggest that you check with your organization, institution, or employer to ensure that their course(s) fulfill any specific set of requirements, their certification is not legitimate. With Life Support Solutions, there’s no need to check. Our certification meets all requirements. GUARANTEED.
- NOT 100% ACCEPTANCE RATE
If they have anything less than a 100% Acceptance Rate, their certification is not legitimate. Our American Heart Association certification fulfills all requirements and is accepted 100% of the time. GUARANTEED.
- YOU GET CERTIFIED IN MINUTES
If they tell you that you can get certified in minutes, their certification is not legitimate. It takes more than a few minutes to learn how to properly and effectively administer CPR.
Here’s how it is supposed to work…
For the GENERAL PUBLIC…
- You register for an online course
- CPR training materials will be mailed to you with an enclosed, prepaid, return envelope
- You take the course at your convenience
- We conduct your skills test online with an AHA Instructor
- You get your AHA certification card within 3 business days.
- You mail our training material back to us in our prepaid envelope
- Register for course and schedule training at your location
- Our AHA Instructors come on-site to provide classroom training and hands on skills training
- Receive your AHA certification cards